Duplex steels represent a new generation of corrosion resistant steels with a dual microstructure that ensures improved strength and boosted resistance to crevice corrosion and SCC.
In order to take advantage of the benefits of Duplex Steel and its counterparts, we’ve put together the top 10 facts you should know about this material.
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn about Duplex Steel’s:
- Chemical composition
- Advantages in minimizing impurities
- Mechanical properties in various high-stress environments
- PREN value and SCC resistance
- Cost-effective use across different industries
- Weldability and ductility